Many people have asked for the resources from our Presbytery Meeting in November. Here they are!
- Keynote from Rev. Shannan Vance-Ocampo about Theory-U
- Keynote from the Committee on Ministry about salary discrepancies and minimums in the Presbytery, related to the Living by the Gospel resource from the Presbyterian Board of Pensions
- Keynote from the Committee on Representation about demographics within the Presbytery
- Sermon by Rev. Jenny Peek
- Information noted on Native Lands
- The Doctrine of Discovery: A Review of Its Origins and Implications for Congregations in the PC(USA) and Support for Native American Sovereignty
- Pronoun buttons can be ordered here
It was also noted that in March 2019 the Roundtable, Committee on Ministry, Committee on Preparation for Ministry and the Vision/Mission Team of the Presbytery will be engaged in in-depth anti-racism training with Jessica Vazquez-Torres of Crossroads Anti-Racism Training and Organizing. We wanted to share with the whole Presbytery a keynote from Jessica at the NEXT Church conference in 2016. We are also building a wait-list for the training, and if you would like to be on it, please be in touch with Pam Garner in the Presbytery office to have your name placed on that list.